Terms and conditions
Users must not use the AML Global Portal:
- To in any way breach any applicable law or regulation
- To infringe the copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of SES or third parties;
- To use or re-use material in a way that that is unlawful, abusive or defamatory
- To cause offence, distress or inconvenience to any person, or in any way which may damage the use of the site
- For advertising or spam knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- For fraudulent purposes, to violate the privacy or other personal rights of others, or have the intention of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the material contained on this website (which includes but is not limited to content, design, and layout) belongs to Scientific Education Support or its licensors. The trademarks appearing on this Web Site are protected by the laws of England and international trademark laws.
Unauthorised use of the material (including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or republication) without the prior written consent of the copyright holder(s) is not allowed.
In accessing this Web Site, you agree that the website is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. Unless you have SES's prior written permission, you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, make available to the public, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the material (or any part of it) contained on this website for any purpose whatsoever.
Links and third party websites
Some of the pages on AML Global Portal contain links to websites operated by third-party websites. Such links are provided for your convenience only, to allow users to access pages that may be of interest and/or assistance. AML Global Portal accepts no responsibility for the content of these external websites and the inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. The User is solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third party websites, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such websites.
Limitation of liability
AML Global Portal and SES will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages (even if foreseeable) whether based on contract, tort or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law. This includes but is not limited to liability for: loss of data or profits; interruptions or delays to the website; the provision of or failure to provide services; any information, material, goods and services obtained through the website; or otherwise arising out of your use of the website.
While we have taken all necessary measures to ensure that the pages and downloadable files of the AML Global Portal are free from viruses, we cannot guarantee that this is indeed the case. Users are recommended to ensure they have installed adequate virus prevention software on their devices.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Disclaimer: Any medical information published on this website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice and you should not take any action before consulting with a healthcare professional.