Terms and conditions
The AML Global Portal is published by Scientific Education Support (SES), company registration number 10636659. The registered office is situated at 3 AC Court, High Street, Thames Ditton, Surrey, KT7 0SR, UK.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users, ensuring all users’ personal information is protected and treated as private and confidential. We will not disclose your data to third parties without your permission or unless required by law.
Please note that any personal information that you provide will be retained in order for us to deliver a personalized user experience.
- This website has implemented Google Analytics display advertising features, including remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- This website uses remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. These ads may be shown to third-party vendors, including Google, on websites across the Internet
- This website and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on the visitors’ past visits to this website. These cookies are also used together to report on ad impressions, ad services, and related visitor interactions with this site
- This site uses data aggregated from Google's interest-based advertising or third-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) for general website reporting and improvement, and possibly for ad remarketing lists
- Using Ads Settings provided by Google, visitors of this site can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads
- Google also provides the website visitors with Google Analytics' opt-outs for the web, which provides a browser add-on for opting out of Google Analytics tracking altogether
Users must not use The AML Global Portal:
- To use material that is unlawful, abusive or defamatory
- To cause offence, distress or inconvenience to any person, which may damage the use of the site
- For advertising or spam
- For fraudulent purposes
The content, design, and layout of this website are the proprietary of The AML Global Portal and/or the proprietary of third parties, and any use or reproduction of any part of the website may be an infringement of rights and is not permitted without written consent.
Some of the pages on The AML Global Portal provide links to third-party websites, which have been included to allow users access pages that may be of interest and/or assistance. The AML Global Portal accepts no responsibility for the content of these external websites.
While we have taken all necessary measures to ensure that the pages and downloadable files of The AML Global Portal are free from viruses, we cannot guarantee that this is indeed the case. Users are recommended to ensure they have installed adequate virus prevention software on their devices.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Disclaimer: Any medical information published on this website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice and you should not take any action before consulting with a healthcare professional.